TVN 3.85% 5.4¢ tivan limited

The results are great, and TNG is shaping up to be a great stock...

1. 15 Posts.
    The results are great, and TNG is shaping up to be a great stock for 2008.

It beggars belief that we are having to accept another delay from Management.

The Management need to grab their service providers by the scruff of their necks and make them deliver.

Surely the JORC can be supplied in two stages. Stage 1, December, "things are looking good and we are pleased to announce an upgrade with more developments in February". Stage 2, February, "we are pleased to add to the JORC updgrade announced in December, Sandy Creek is now XMT'.

Anything short of this, given what the Management have been saying (promising) leading up to this is just selling us shareholders short.

I hope they decide to show a bit of ingenuity and commercial nouse, and take care of this situation is a commercially sensible and just way.

If you are a shareholder, like me, demand from the company that something be done in the interim to stop the SP sliding over the festive season.

A low SP means that we have a longer gap to bridge between where the base is, and where the SP should be, and a share can only grow so much before it runs out of momentum.

A stronger SP will make this climb significantly easier.

Good share, let's hope the Management get behind it, they are great operationally, let's see how they go from a commercial point of view.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.002(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $93.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.4¢ $23.79K 440.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 38888 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 146677 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.19am 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.