MMZ 0.00% 0.1¢ mooter media limited

too late to get on, page-13

1. 5,061 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2294
    The way I see it, the share price has indeed gained some serious ground over the last few weeks, having said that, understand Mooter have yet to reveal to us the agreements with HS, along with potential revenue... My understanding is we have much to come... So if all is as seems and positive announcements are to be presented to the market, then its far from tooo late to jump on board, to be very honest with you I have averaged up the entire way, original buy at .009, heap more at .010, more at .014, a heap more at .016, recent purchase at .019... sold a few at .024 as I thought it would fall back a little from there, not locking in the profit though, bought more at .022... So for me the buying continues...

I'm a little scared from now on in to trade the swings as news is surely imminent...

Mooter's rerating upon revenue expectations could see this share price leave such levels behind for good...

Its not for the faint hearted, as we are still some what blind folded... however I am very very secure in my holding, as mentioned in previous chart I do believe .021 is now offering support, if proven correct then entry at these levels could still prove secure, you wouldn't want to procrastinate though, as we know news is any day now... could even be today, tomorrow.... could be next week, either way its coming I'm 100% sure of that ;)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.