MMZ 0.00% 0.1¢ mooter media limited

Bellaem, u'r hitting the nail on its head. It's not the...

1. 1,715 Posts.
    Bellaem, u'r hitting the nail on its head. It's not the balancing opinions that annoy positive posters here (I remember Kate's reality check posts were well received by many), but if someone uses that excuse to continue baiting other members for personal attack purposes, it becomes unaccepatable. If they want portray themselves as guardian angel of newbies, I knew one other stock (VIL) that desperately needed this kind of ppl just weeks ago & apparently there were a couple of massive manipulators on the thread too, yet none of the so-called "guardian angels" showed up. I had to give reality check posts myself when I held VIL/VILO. And if u saw one of the posts someone used to attack me just weeks ago, I wasnt even on that stock! It just shows that they just grab whatever they can think of (sometimes lies) to suit one purpose only - baiting members they dont like.

Craw74, there have been new issues since the last 3B?

DozzaofOZ, agree HC shouldnt be too much of influence. MMZ already went up from 0.2c to 1c before most got on. It's underlying demand. If the positive posters here didnt come up with convincing research or well thought through charts, I can hardly imagine anyone these days following calls of "10 bagger, train is leaving". It all comes down to DYOR, if u dont like what u see or the risk is too high for ur liking, dont buy. Simple as that.

GL
    JL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.