MMZ 0.00% 0.1¢ mooter media limited

People complain that they tire of hearing the same repetitive...

1. 9,445 Posts.
    People complain that they tire of hearing the same repetitive argument.
    I believe those people are DISINGENUOUS.
    I have not seen one of you complain about the number of times names such as Facebook, Zegna have been repeated on these threads.
    I have not seen you complain once about the constantly repeated statements such as "they are accumulating ... about to blow out" or "they want to buy your shares cheap".

The above is often repeated but no one complains about that repetition. They only complain when it is something they DO NOT wish to hear.

I also read of people complaining about posting by non holders and how that is not appropriate.

What a ridiculous, immature argument.
    One does not need to be a shareholder to show an interest in a company:one does not need to be a shareholder to show an interest in or follow the fortunes of various directors and one does not need to be a share holder to be interested in strategic directions of various companies or or to read news releases that the companies put to market.

In fact hear is the best bit .... and I dont see many complaints at all, if any.

One does not need to be a shareholder of a company TO BE A DIRECTOR OF THAT COMPANY and to influence and vote on the strategic future of that company ..... and you lot complain about simple basic posting on a broad discussion forum by a non holder. LOL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.