MMZ 0.00% 0.1¢ mooter media limited

& I dont like the continued use of "ramping" to attack many...

1. 1,715 Posts.
    & I dont like the continued use of "ramping" to attack many positive posters here including me. Well at least can you show me which post of mine is not backed up by research/knowledge or which chart of mine has not been spot on lately. Calling people "ramping" without being able to find any evidence is a personal attack only. Ok, let's keep it simple, pick a past chart of mine & tell me which one u didnt agree with. Im happy to discuss if u have some different opinions on my charts. Otherwise, stop using generalization terms "ramping" when u cant find any evidence.

If u simply call positive posts "ramping posts", then they are everywhere on HC, right down from all the red hearts. The only difference is there are ones backed up by excellent research & well-thought through charts (I know I usually spent hours on doing my charts & adding comments). These posts are more contribution rather than ramps. The ones without research to back up are ramps (ie, calls of "10 bagger, train is leaving").

This also goes to any other posters (positive or negative). If u disagree with our charts, im happy to discuss.

GL
    JL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.