AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

too late to keep the change, too late to pay, page-16

1. 3,299 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Interesting debate. No problem with anyone taking a contrarian view of the significance (for AGS) that we supporters have given to the historical, political and economic importance of the Federal govt's mining approval for 4M .. but..?? Like seneca, I ask myself why Vanama, so antipathetic in his/her (I think "his") views, is bothering to post at all.

I do remember your many excellent posts in the early days, V, when we were in a bull U market and the stock was rising in leaps and bounds. Great days for the traders at that time. And great too that you did well in selling out over $2. Many of us didn't - which meant that, like me, we tended to be (by default or choice) investors rather than traders.

For my own part I prefer the softee softee catchee monkey path that AGS has followed since the boom times - and haven't been disappointed so far.

In fact quite the opposite - especially when reading this weekend's AFR I saw AGS listed under "companies" on P2 for their P12 piece entitled " "Four Mile mine approval turns spotlight on growing uranium sector."

And more to come, as we know. Good luck all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.