AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

You seem to have altered your valuation methods V - I was...

1. 227 Posts.
    You seem to have altered your valuation methods V - I was waiting for a response from our exchange earlier in the week. Given your views I'm glad you don't own shares - though that raises the point of why you post.If H paid $375m for Ags they would earn 10% pa on their investment from next year - not counting tax and depreciation effects and variations on production rates - as well as gold and cash assets of about $70m -not bad if they could get it.But they wouldn't buy the company - just the U - and if they were ever going to do that it would be done by now - best time was 6 months ago. The reason was that Gandel wants $2--$3 and the gap wasn't bridged.
    So now we fight for a better defined resource and the possibility of different buyer of a confirmed producer - good deal for a utility ??? The reason Gandel is so stubborn and Mutz has taken pay as options at $1.30 is that they see a worse case scenario of a company paying a minimum 10% return on their shares for the next 15 years or a better case of proven reserves well north of 110mlb and a sale of the producing U assets at around A$15lb.
    I think you should get some shares while you can - the sellers were pretty reluctant yesterday below .80c

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.