BNB babcock & brown limited

too many experts here

1. 1,893 Posts.

Well I have just about heard everything, from BNB does not have any capital available, too much debt (but no one seems to know how much exactly) - it's dead because of whats happened to CNP - and so on - no one seems to have a handle on how much or what assets are available for sale or why they would have to sell them

What has changed in three weeks since it was $16 dollars - I ask in relation to the company - facts - not supposition - sure market sentiment has gone and the share reflects that - and now they may have to talk to their banks again - but has BNB's debt suddenly risen in the past week - is a wind farm worth less today than yesterday - has their income slipped 100 million dollars in the past week - which is it? - or is it just the good old herd at it again

So I ask again - what has materially changed in the company in the past 2 weeks

For me I would love to see two things
    1) the banks to come out and agree with me that nothing has changed including the funding arrangements
    2) BNB to spend a couple of Million buying some of these shares back to improve EPS

I can tell you I have been burned, but I believe it has been from manipulation and pure fear

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.