BLV 0.00% 1.6¢ blossomvale holdings ltd

too many overheads not enough work!!!, page-4

1. 293 Posts.

The loss of HMS NEPTUNE in 1941

67 years ago on the night of 19 December 1941, there occurred one of the most extensive but least known naval disasters of the Second World War. The Cruiser HMS Neptune ran into an uncharted minefield in the Mediterranean off Tripoli, and sank with the loss of 764 officers and men. Just one man was rescued by an Italian torpedo boat, after 5 days in the water."

History will repeat itself here. Only instead of being extensive and not well known, it will be expensive and very well known to the ASX. Only the shareholders will lose here. Christian Lange had a hide, and now Robin King has a hide getting that sort of money on a company that hasnt turned a profit for shareholders . Just expect the shares to frozen again at some time, without any hint and then the predictable news. The CEO will definitely keep you in the dark, he has already not been transparent. I will say it one more time before signing out, Robin King cannot keep this share price above Net Tangible Assets. Is he even trying to? And thats with massive write downs .I would be pulling your money and sinking into the company that fills the void after NMSs funeral . And yes, I am as bitter as a lemon over the doing of my 37k but realistic in the fact that RK as CEO is just tacky lipstick on a pig

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.