BPT 0.00% $1.50 beach energy limited

too many rumours for it not to be true , page-40

1. 21,254 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2066
    G'day Autosine. I am a bit confused when you say that BPT have more than enough resource and discount ICN and STX from T/O "possibilities".
    Sure they have, all over the place, but, don't you think that they have "accelerated" their work on unconventional gas by bringing forward by several months the drilling in 855?
    My take on that relates to the industry view that the GLNG operators are screaming out for gas AND GSAs to go with them, if possible.
    If, again, the $64 million (some say Billion) question is how big is this basin find in the Nappamerri Trough? Drilling in 218 has produced some mighty exciting numbers, but, IF they are replicated in Halifax-1 in 855 currently being drilled, can you monetize what that would represent to both BPT, ICN and the GLNG operators???
    And ICN has a 20 year, 2.2TCF, GSA with China to go with it!! Win/win/win for all concerned.

I still say that talk of T/Os is just that, unless you get some serious major putting VERY big dollars on the table and I can't see that for a while until many more numbers are proven up and crunched.
    Surely BPT wouldn't be wasting any money to gain a few more percentages of projects, YET, while they have these great drilling programmes on the go?
    They simply don't need to anyway, they have very strong strategic equity positions in everything that they are involved with and can strike whenever they wanted to, if in fact that's what they want.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.50
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.416B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.51 $1.52 $1.49 $6.874M 4.586M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 729499 $1.50

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.51 214327 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.