IDC 0.00% 0.0¢ indochine mining limited

too many shares - groomed for t-over only

1. 580 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    MANY PEOPLE ARE GOING TO HATE ME FOR NOT SPRUIKING IDC IN THIS POST AND SO BE IT, IF YOU ARE HAPPY WITH THE GOINGS ON THEN GOOD FOR YOU, DIFFERENT STROKES.

At the time of writing this I was still a holder, but probably not for long.

I gave idc a shot and listened to a lot of information on this forum, but I must say much of it has turned out "INCORRECT" (HINDSIGHT IS A BEAUTIFUL THING) . So I am now not listening to anymore spruiking, this is now a purely technical trading stock for me. IDC did not hit $1 pre xmas or even 20 cents. Gold did not go to $3000 per ounce or even over $2000 per ounce. The Bonanza grades did nothing to the price rise, the calculations on eventual price did not add up even with a JORC of 4 million. How many strikes do I need. This is not stock trading, this stock is punishment for a past life. I am just going to buy and sell this stock on dips and peaks.

Unfortunately I disagree about share price. If you invest 100k at 14 cents and the share price goes to 5 cents or 1 cent then you are going to miss out on a lot of sleep

As I say 2 or 3 billion shares in a 4 billion dollar mine that wont even reach profit for 6 years. To say the number of stocks for IDC is not really high is WRONG

FACTS
    IDC has 700 million shares THATS 700 MILLION (not producing AND needs more shares)
    Regis 471 million shares (producing)
    Kingsgate 357 million shares (producing)
    Medusa 188 million (Producing)
    Alacer 138 million (Producing)
    RIO ONLY HAS 438 MILLION
    BHP ONLY HAS ONLY 3.2 BILLION

NEED I GO ON. GET OFF THE GRASS PEOPLE!!!!!!

LOOK AT THE NUMBER OF SHARES. IDC IS NOT MINING with eventually probably 3 billion shares out there. DO THE FIGURES!!!! THERE SEEMS LIKE THERE IS SOME FUNNY BUSINESS GOING ON THAT WE THE SHAREHOLDES DO NOT KNOW ABOUT

let me run something past you all which is probably as factual as any other info around here.

THIS IS NOT BEING GROOMED FOR AN IDC MINE ITS BEING GROOMED FOR A SALE TO BARRICK. THE SHARE NUMBERS DO NOT SUPPORT A MINING OPERATION BY IDC, IDC IS BEING USED AS THE SETUP MECHANISM FOR THE TAKOVER BY BARRICK ON THE CHEAP - AND I SAY AGAIN - ON THE CHEAP. THATS WHY THE BIG BOYS ARE IN, THATS WHY TONY BURGESS IS THERE, THIS IS WHY SHARE PRICE MEANS DROP MEANS NOTHING

IDC APPEAR TO BE MILKING MONEY FOR THE PURPOSES OF A CHEAP TAKOVER WHICH WILL PUNISH SHAREHOLDERS AND LOOK AFTER THE TOP END OF TOWN. BUYER BEWARE, I SMELL A BIG FAT SMELLY RAT!!!!

SENTIMENT CHANGED FROM NONE TO SELL

DISCALIMER - I MAKE NO RECOMMENDATIONS TO BUY OR SELL ANY STOCK. THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ARE MY OWN

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IDC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.