NEO nuenco nl

too many shares - horni, page-18

1. 980 Posts.
    Meerkat,

Actually this is not true what you say.

It is, I believe dependent on how tightly a stock is held. Look at NEOO and the premium attached. That is entirely consistent with a stock being tightly held. I think you are truly mistaken on the "humungous" share register. In fact the number of shareholders/optionholders is not that great. You should perhaps be focussing on what the free float is of the stock.

The company's aren't releasing their own opinion of ball park figures. They cannot do this. It would be nonsensical to this without some qualified professional opinion of a geologist etc.

Again Slick Rick and Salty are correct as per usual. Moving in 0.5 price steps or 0.001 price steps is merely psychological. Sure its great if you moved in 0.5c, but that only matters if you bought below 10c in terms of the market cap and your portfolio increasing in value at a faster rate than < 10c. So what.... I think you should be focussing more on the fundamentals of this company, rather than the detailed intricasies which are so fickle they are not worth spending one second of your time longer on, as your analysis would be obsolete within a matter of days.

To me, Meerkat, you are showing signs of impatience as have many other previous holders. This is a true test of a mature trader. Time will tell who will be proved correct. Are you really going to cash out when its only going to be a matter of weeks before the substantial news will be announced? Its absurd that you should sell just because in the last two days the stock price of both OPL and NEO have slid slightly.. so has the rest of the market if you haven't noticed.... so consider it in context... has any of the fundamentals changed. Of course not. There has been no new announcement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.