IMU 0.00% 5.9¢ imugene limited

TOO MANY THREADS ON IMU

1. 429 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 378
    IMO I just think we should keep the thread growth in check.

l'm like every IMU holder at the moment- im thrilled, excited and can't wait for the next few days, months and year.

However, Hot Copper is not only a social and educational conduit it's actually a share price barometer at times (including big funds etc- they still have humans and opinions that rely on this info sometimes on an hourly/ daily/ weekly vibe basis - maybe)

This week IMU has been the top of the HC discussions ALL week if not always around the top 10 - that's something we all should be very proud of as HC contributors.

To MAXIMISE hot Cooper interest it would make sense for all of us to limit the amount of new daily threads created and concentrate on a few.
    let's all concentrate on the quality message here- Saving lives - A cure for many Cancers

There are many long term threads here that don't need to be replaced by the next HC poster that wants to own a new one ??

comments and opinions very welcome, however IMO as the SP exceeds -
    personally I love the chart threads, the media and of course the rubbing ball -

I suppose I'm just telling many over excited new IMU shareholders to also calm down

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $431.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 5.9¢ 5.6¢ $1.037M 17.94M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1882949 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 399643 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.