BMN 1.27% $3.12 bannerman energy ltd

Phil, none of those three things really explain the drop in BMN,...

1. 144 Posts.
    Phil, none of those three things really explain the drop in BMN, they would all contribute to a drop yes but not cause the sort of drop we have seen.

1. U price drop. BMN has dropped far more in % terms lately and this does not even have a real affect for a few more years.
    2. Sulphur Prices. You were talking about this prior to the last spike to 2.30 and 30 million shares or so have been bought far higher with this knowledge out there. Have things gotten a lot worse in the last 2 weeks?
    3. World Food Crisis. While this is a major concern, this would impact many stocks accross the board and there has not been the dramatic drop as in BMN. Since this was widely reported the sharemarket has been flat and maybe risen a little.

I am amazed the price has come back to here. Starting to feel the heat, I recommended this to a friend who bought quite a bit at 1.80 .. she is long term though so I am pretty confident that things will end up ok ... but not feeling good about this right now ... pretty sure it will turn though .. and turn hard.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.