ALA 6.45% 14.5¢ arovella therapeutics limited

Either way you look at it. At least a solid base is now forming...

1. 4,144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 201
    Either way you look at it.
    At least a solid base is now forming again at 6.4 6.5c.

This mornings action was fun, DT's all over it, but we have managed to stay at the mid 6 range.

As a reminder to all, I think that no matter what really really dumb share movement games are being played SUDA management are ignoring all of this nonsense, and will only take offers that are considered suitable.
    Why would they bow down to cowboys when they know what they have.

Quiet frankly any sensible person must watch these shenanigans and shake their head.
    I can only gain some satisfaction that someone out there is taking the time to stuff around with all of this.
    It only tells me one thing, that SUDA is onto something and they want to find a way to fool the gullible out there into believing the share price isn't going anywhere so they can fool them into selling whilst churning their own stock at a price.

All you newbies out there listen carefully, oh also you the D*&k who is letting the bot do the walking ( we by the way are onto you) Surprised !!!!
    This BS happening with SUDA's stock is just that.
    Research this stock and you will soon see what all of us in Hotcopper land are on about.

Soon enough the SP will do its thing.
    Just get on board don't worry about the tiny movement and sit tight for a nice return.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
-0.010(6.45%)
Mkt cap ! $152.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 15.5¢ 14.5¢ $239.9K 1.627M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 443812 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 342203 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.51am 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.