FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Too much BS in BGS, page-399

1. 6,881 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4443
    There is no chance that there will be NO at the EGM. Look at most of the shareholders here.
    You change your mind like the weather, and why are you so sure that the shareholders here will vote in favour?

Either the management gives all shareholders the same information or they keep the flap. This is advantageous for other shareholders, possibly insider informationen.
    KJ and WW have arrived at their personal destination: sell the deposit with a good Profit.
    Only good profit for WW and KJ with all the cheap shares and performance options, and so on.

Concerning the call between WW and michaelbond89 you can write to:
    http://www.asx.com.au/contact/#/reportmisconduct

With all due respects it was personal, and your never ending brow beating of the management is doing more harm to YOUR investment, you are probably the worst poster here now with your diatribe.
    Have everyone do your bidding for a sacking of the management, trying to keep the frezy of anger going it will be no wonder to me if the holders on here succumb and vote in favour of the offer just to get rid of the evil thing.
    In regards to why I posted that I had a scheduled phone link up with WW, this was before i knew it was to be requested that I not publish any of the contents on chat sites.

Not sure how long you have been invested in BGS, but in Kevin I would trust that he is doing the right thing for the company and not self satisfying his personal wealth, but you put a lot of trust in what ML has to say. You are continually critical of WW and that he will speak to some, but yet you refuse to make contact with him, go figure.....

Either grow up and let this play out, or sell if your total lack of confidence is turning you bitter.

I should of just deleted like Tomac (shakes my head)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.