GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

Hi everyone,What a heading, TOO MUCH MUMBO JUMBO.Back home from...

1. 8,844 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 582

Hi everyone,

What a heading, TOO MUCH MUMBO JUMBO.

Back home from holidays now in the Philippines, and had a great time. Great culture and great lifestyle.

As per the heading it opened the door to everything after a few lacklustre wks. The sarcatic and the negatives have had a lot of say.

Time is drawing nearer for GGP to stand up and be counted. Results will come at anytime and many will have egg on their faces.

Even though the quarterly was of not much use to us as a guide for the coming results I believe nothing has changed excetp the fact we invested into a 10% stake into another prime piece of realty which in time will add significant value to our investments.

SG was probably ashamed to publish the Terrace deal to mention it of its value. It was a terrible offer.

As for the 4 wells we are awaiting results for IMO I believe that the wait will be worth it. Testing each would be an arduous job but the knowledge gained would be invalueable to our future.

Im still expecting great results from 1&2 and between the 4 of them 1000+b/d. Multi stacked plays in each what more can you ask for. Honestly with SGs statement of a 2 or 3 fold bigger than originally bought in for in size I dont blame the delay to understand what we have.

Yes we could rush in and flow the crap out of these wells for a bit of revenue as some want and never know what we have. Knowing what we have can only benefit GGP in the long run of some extreme flowing wells by extra HORIES and knowing what lies beneath. Will only add 1000s of more barrels to production.

I want my investment to grow and want it with the right way of the company to achieve it, o a bit of time can only be a positive factor as the company has done now. I am happy for achievements so far and a bit longer wont hurt.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.