TON 0.00% 0.8¢ triton minerals ltd

Brad's job is to increase shareholder value not the shareprice....

1. 1,426 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Brad's job is to increase shareholder value not the shareprice. I for one couldn't care less how the market reacts to the timing of the releases, I want a company to grow quickly and regularly release detailed information to the market. TON are providing this and more and I'm a very happy holder.

I want to be educated on the details of the company not provided dumbed down statements with unrealistic hype mixed in.

I gor one am happy the share has got a lot more boring due to the reduced variance. The market will realise sooner or later what TON have and the slower this develops overtime the better. It allows LT holders to accumulate whilst ensuring the company doesn't pander to the DT and ST communities.

The only concern I have with the SP is how this will impact the structure of the capital element of the financing. As such we need to ensure that positive news continues, which I'm sure it will to move this closer to fair value before drawdown is required towards the end of the year. Positive drilling at Ancuabe, Balama South as well as results from a the feasibility studies to add value through vanadium and zinc whilst reducing Opex will achieve that IMHO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $12.05K 1.667M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 297172 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 277927 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.