AFY 0.00% $2.74 afterpay holdings limited

Dear VT Thank you for providing such insightful personal...

1. 9,081 Posts.
    Dear VT Thank you for providing such insightful personal information about yourself -

viz. " I am on here because Im sick of watching public shareholders get abused... and I am semi retired in my early 30s, so thank you."

So here we have a champion of public shareholders - a Hotcopper crusader with about 8 posts to "his" name - the vast majority of which pertain to AFY. Added to that we have here a fiscal guru, semi retired in his early 30's spouting fiscal rhetoric clearly designed to warn and caution deluded AFY shareholders.

Pardon me if I am a tad cynical. I believe Mr Market will have the last word on this one. I don't intend to get into a slanging match or descend into personal vitriol but .... I'm afraid that your view is only one opinion (whether ill founded or not). I don't see much in the way of confirmation of your opinions on here and the market certainly doesn't agree. Are you saying that shareholders who have bought into AFY are gullible fools who have not done their own "due diligence" on this company and it's prospects? If so, that's the height of fiscal conceit.

I am more than happy to hold this company based on its prospects going forward. What I object to is blatant fear mongering dressed up as public interest.

In the interest of balance, a contrary view needs to be presented. With that achieved I will say no more save to let the market decide.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AFY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.