AFY 0.00% $2.74 afterpay holdings limited

Mate, Exactly, 8 posts... in similar businesses, because they...

1. 656 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    Mate,

Exactly, 8 posts... in similar businesses, because they are problematic. The only ones who are not gullible are the guys who got in at seed and stage 1... they are laughing, and I know a lot of them.... funny that!

Fiscal conceit or not... do what you want mate, god knows what you call due diligence, if you think a $1-2m business can every justify a $400m market cap... let alone a $20m or even $40m business, particularly one that lends (for the 100th time, lending is hard to scale without severe dilution) and is domestic, then I will leave you to own devices. If you think the market does anything more than responds, then you have something special coming your way...

I completely understand why you are defensive, my intent is not to fear monger, or effect your or anyone's holdings... I have nothing to gain or lose, as I said, I just hate watching the ASX turn into the Nasdaq, with a plethora of new lobster pots for people to boil themselves in.

Every serious businessman I've spoken to re AFY, without an agenda, has the same sentiment...particularly anyone whose been in similar verticals or have raised debt.
    Last edited by ValueTrader82: 29/07/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AFY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.