QPN 27.3% 0.8¢ quest petroleum nl

Graham I think Sochi, as mentioned by rapsch, isn't a bad call...

1. 209 Posts.
    Graham I think Sochi, as mentioned by rapsch, isn't a bad call given the caliber of some of the ladies taking part ;-)

Seriously though I've had a few very brief Skype chats with AM and they really haven't harvested anything of interest.

So my stance is as follows -

I'm basically bottom drawing QPN for the next quarter as a) I'm pretty sure nothing of substance will be announced and b) reading the threads will just annoy me as everyone will want everything happening now and that I'm afraid just isn't going to happen.

Perhaps there might be a left field announcement that QPN have decided that they might hedge their bets beyond Indo but too be honest I doubt it. Always like being proved wrong.

Looks like the T20 is still standing behind the company and whilst they stand strong so will I.

Worth while having a bit of a think about Lead A as it has to be seen in context - do the math and you'll get the point. In otherwords I'm more than happy to sit on a loss until they eventually pull together and communicate a work plan.

Anyway I'm off to the UK so probably won't be around until some news comes up of interest.

For those of you who are willing to hang on and take what is being communicated at face value then hopefully in 6 months we'll actually have something of interest to discuss.

Otherwise I'm going to go hunting for Diamonds and I wish you all the best :-)

DaveG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.