QPN 27.3% 0.8¢ quest petroleum nl

too quiet, page-35

1. 394 Posts.
    Okay step 1 - I have made a profit from 0.005 to 0.006 is a profit.(MARGIN)

I brought some good quantities when Gus Simpson advised via BRR Media like most WAY BACK 22 Feb he was spelling out amazing results and ye only some people listen this person who had strong connections !!! E.G Blockrock funds,HKbank etc...

He has integrity!Including his management team...and he uts his money where his mouth his

Look at the top 0 shareholders in both accounts plus his other companies...like most directors...

Like most Junior companies - When a CEO is announcing potential Hugh news for FREE people do not believe look at Gus other companies

PEN where they are now...

Sorry I also brought in at 0.0266 Oct 12 last year at his other company this for a couple of mill now they re around 0.038 with large potential, way beyond what I had imagine.

Also look at what the Executives have brought in at millions not rocket science anyway.

Anyway I am now very interested in what is ahead especially reading of Jarkata website...

No doubt most people on this site HC have made it and I should help others look at Warren Buffet and his Billionair collegues.

As they stay you should not invest your eggs in on basket ,but share your wealth.Sorry do not need to tell you how to suck eggs you should all know this.

When I back a company I also advise my family and Friends life is about opportunitIes - now that I am retired and have wealth I will look after my family,friends and sponsorship companies - What will You do?

Anyway from my research QPN can and will have a hugh opportunity if they can succeed over the next 2 -
    3 months.

Goodluck Investors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.