WA8 0.00% 5.4¢ warriedar resources limited

Hi Gibbo....yeah the oil patch is definitely firing well. And...

1. 1,166 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 525
    Hi Gibbo....yeah the oil patch is definitely firing well. And our little oiler is punching way above it's weight.

I remember nk posted here a little while back that in practice you drill for structure and mine for grade.... very sound advice.

Well this little goldy is about to find out if it's probababilities have been evaluated correctly.

I have them between levels 2&3 at an average of 12gmt drilled 25metres apart....not bad at all if the ore sorter can double that we are looking at 24gmt on the truck. Remember that the ore sorter has been calibrated to work at 2-3 times concentration

They are at level 2 now and cleaning up...old pillars and some decline material as well.....a mixture in other words...so hopefully if the ore sorter has been doing its job we might get a decent result...at this point I am hoping for 12gmt and if better we should be looking real good for level 3.

After cleaning up level 2 I hope we get a pause and evaluate where we are and look at focusing stoping in the higher zones.....if operations can allow that luxury.

Surely we must be getting an update on the gold pour tomorrow or Tuesday??

Hold onto your hats if it's better than 10-12gmt

Good luck all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WA8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $37.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.6¢ 5.3¢ $151.3K 2.799M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8000 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WA8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.