true on point one -- but, out of a 0 to 10 self absorbed scale -...

1. 80,338 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    true on point one -- but, out of a 0 to 10 self absorbed scale - I wouldn't put it at 10 - where they are oblivious - I would put it up above 5 for sure - maybe 8, sometimes 9 - but, they can be easily roused - so, they are very conscious of the surroundings ---------- just absorbed in what they are doing and thinking

indeed, I would say they are more alert than aussies, because there's far less hangovers here - grog is not consumed anywhere near like it is in oz and you have aussies just not functioning until 10 many days
    One of the things I had to get used to here was bar life - it's totally different to Oz and also to Vietnam and Thailand.
    Even the hours - I thought that life would sort of begin at around 9 pm and go on into the wee hours --------- it doesn't - it begins very much earlier - in the afternoons really - and, often they are gone by 9 PM - which stunned me. Only seen one person who I think was pissed here - he's in a video back up some weeks at a bar scene - but, he well may be like that all the time as well from a stroke or something - I only saw him sitting down. Of course, there would be many I guess late at night - not my time. Never heard any aggression though.

as to brain to brain - yes, - coming - within a decade I suspect - really looking forward to that - but, as well - to non humans - real robots - finally - not sure how long that will be though - need some tech breakthroughs, but, when it happens - it will happen fast, very fast.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.