Too tall?, page-178

1. 81,080 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    the large house with the kiddy cubbie in the yard is just back towards Auxerre from the museum - not far at all - the 'bush' - I think you are referring to is just on the other side of the canal - much of which you can almost spit over - these canals here that go northish southish in Burgundy (the Nivernais and Bourgogne - are for small pleasure traffice (I assume the Bourgogne is similar).

I might do both of them next season - my aim is for the Bourgogne - it's raved about and said to be the epitome of the French experience.

for the next walk - about the same distance - (or I might wait until I get a bike - a mate is loaning me one for the winter) - that'll be a bloody laugh - me on a bike (without a motor) --
    this is only a very short distance in a straight line from where I was at the museum - I take a different route and it's about the same timing I think

everyone raves about it - check the pics out.

I also got the goss on some really fine French bubbles - not Champagne - was told it's often better -------- and, there's some at this place.

You have to watch these bloody frogs - the let all the foreign tourists go to Paris - but, they bugger off to just north of Burgundy for the food and wine - then, they hide really good fizz in areas like this - and, they aren't Champagne - gotta watch em

https://www.google.com.au/maps/plac...c9d4ae79232870b7!8m2!3d47.7211584!4d3.6294727

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.