the large house with the kiddy cubbie in the yard is just back...

1. 80,490 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    the large house with the kiddy cubbie in the yard is just back towards Auxerre from the museum - not far at all - the 'bush' - I think you are referring to is just on the other side of the canal - much of which you can almost spit over - these canals here that go northish southish in Burgundy (the Nivernais and Bourgogne - are for small pleasure traffice (I assume the Bourgogne is similar).

I might do both of them next season - my aim is for the Bourgogne - it's raved about and said to be the epitome of the French experience.

for the next walk - about the same distance - (or I might wait until I get a bike - a mate is loaning me one for the winter) - that'll be a bloody laugh - me on a bike (without a motor) --
    this is only a very short distance in a straight line from where I was at the museum - I take a different route and it's about the same timing I think

everyone raves about it - check the pics out.

I also got the goss on some really fine French bubbles - not Champagne - was told it's often better -------- and, there's some at this place.

You have to watch these bloody frogs - the let all the foreign tourists go to Paris - but, they bugger off to just north of Burgundy for the food and wine - then, they hide really good fizz in areas like this - and, they aren't Champagne - gotta watch em

https://www.google.com.au/maps/plac...c9d4ae79232870b7!8m2!3d47.7211584!4d3.6294727

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.