an - still France - almost no asians where I am. We send them...

1. 79,553 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75

an - still France - almost no asians where I am. We send them all to Australia.

they (the local boulangarie) make a really nice cheese baguette on weekends only - just a thin one - about ? 400 mm long - make certain you only buy one because they are moreish -- as ditto are the traditional baguettes there - which, they do not call traditional - because they have their own name - many places do have their own name - I sort of suspect that this one isn't legally traditional - it's a tad different to the other traditionals I have had - I don't know what the difference is - but, legally 'you have very set rules before you can call your baguette 'traditional'. (this one has a funny little dust it leaves behind - I can't identify it - - although being an expert and all that

Interesting that you mention Asia - because if you do see an Asian selling, say baked goods at a market - or coffee - they are always worth a shot because they're more often than not highly skilled artisans.

It's also worth trying a beer if you drink beer and you see a lot of black guys using a particular bar - they only seem to go where the good beers are

Haven't fluked a coffee in France yet that's worth mentioning.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.