morning trees, - I'm up very late this morning - 7.30 - it's...

1. 80,338 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    morning trees, - I'm up very late this morning - 7.30 - it's somewhere between 2 and 4 degrees outside, foggy - much cooler this morning than it has been,

at the bottom is a post that I did early - telling roughly the specs - I forgot to add that I have a 40 amp alternator (which is heaps) on the nanni and also I have a 50 amp Victron charger

AND ------- critically ---------- a Victron Smart Monitor - the most important bit of kit really.

So, I know you are interested - but, power management - particularly if you are on a budget or have restrictions (say surfaces for large arrays) and how you want to live - really makes it a very complex thing. ? Fridge or not etc etc.

I can tell you everything - from the longest summer days to the shortest winter days ------ and, am happy to - but, it would be a long and complex story.

I can do an exec. summary - but, in power - it's actually the details that count - like doing a moonshot ----------- so - how about if you tell me - if there's something you would be interested in -

say - a location are we talking tropics or are we talking Scandinavia - roughly - type of vessel - size and area for panels available - doesn't have to be detailed - just like - are we talking about a 50 or 60 river barge where you could have a hundred people standing on flat space - or something like my boat where 300 watts is taking all available practical flat space ---

I can talk about a system for the equator or here or the arctic - but, it helps to know where someone is interested and perhaps in what they might want to do

tia

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.