yep - that's the winter neighbours - or if Covid keeps up -...

1. 79,572 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    yep - that's the winter neighbours - or if Covid keeps up - maybe the 2021 neighbours

several pipers here ------------ a real British success story - lovely boats. One or two problems over the years - but, really nice kit.

That one featured is worth more now than when they had it built - happens often with Pipers because the demand is great ------------ don't know about atm - because no one is doing anything and cannot travel.

They of course, have it over me for sheer speed due to water line length, but, if things in the ocean turned to shit - then, my boat would survive almost anything even though only a baby in comparison.
    Bringing anything across the channel takes planning - it should never be taken lightly.

I had to decide to go or no go one night when I had arrived in Ramsgate and Macron announced that 12.00 the next day that the frog ports would be closed

so, I decided to go - and went as fast as my little dear could go - WOT most of the way or as near as ------------- I arrived at 10.00 ------------ that's timing for you - sometimes it works out.

the most difficult thing -------- going like a cut cat and taking a leak whilst needing to be on the helm -------------- fun.

I could measure the trip in wees

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.