Too tall?, page-273

1. 81,126 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    yes, I've seen some of that reported lately.

I've been looking at places in Saint Raphael and near there - it's not an area I was interested in - but, looking about for a base - it's very beautiful - and, I assume good biking - and, it's near Italy - and, of course for me - things are vastly different now since I left Oz - I've actually been away almost 18 months (hard to believe) and, France has been very very kind to me.

But, when I look at areas like that - I begin to wonder about security - because in places like -?? - well - here - there's some lovely places that no one would look at sideways - they have been peaceful and low crime forever - AND, you could close the door and head away for a couple of years and no one would notice.

I don't want something that needs work - nor any gardens.

I think I'll just float about on a little old boat and think about it - perhaps with a car that can carry the MTB for a while.

I thought about replacing the boat with something either flash or bigger - but, bigger brings issues that I just don't have and flasher actually gives me problems I don't have - everything is a compromise

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.