yes, I've seen some of that reported lately. I've been looking...

1. 80,670 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    yes, I've seen some of that reported lately.

I've been looking at places in Saint Raphael and near there - it's not an area I was interested in - but, looking about for a base - it's very beautiful - and, I assume good biking - and, it's near Italy - and, of course for me - things are vastly different now since I left Oz - I've actually been away almost 18 months (hard to believe) and, France has been very very kind to me.

But, when I look at areas like that - I begin to wonder about security - because in places like -?? - well - here - there's some lovely places that no one would look at sideways - they have been peaceful and low crime forever - AND, you could close the door and head away for a couple of years and no one would notice.

I don't want something that needs work - nor any gardens.

I think I'll just float about on a little old boat and think about it - perhaps with a car that can carry the MTB for a while.

I thought about replacing the boat with something either flash or bigger - but, bigger brings issues that I just don't have and flasher actually gives me problems I don't have - everything is a compromise

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.