yes, I used to love them, never owned one. I've always been...

1. 79,571 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    yes, I used to love them, never owned one.

I've always been fascinated with good technologies - so, one of the things I want to do and am mulling over how to do it atm -

is to go to various parts of Europe and see things like -------- Italian pumps, the home of Porsche, the home of Ferrari, many of the French classics - I've covered a few so far -- etc etc

I'd really really like to use the dinky di's where they are born -

like drive a Ferrari where it's born - ride a Ducati in Bologna --

etc etc

I 'suspect' that it might be like ---------- listening to music in the location it comes from --------- there's some magic that happens there that - well, not only fascinates me - but, leaves my logical thinking way back down the track - atm - until I learn more anyway.

there was a man who made instruments in ??? I think it was a place in Uzbekistan - but, it might have been somewhere near there - and, the sounds were stunning - the music was just enchanting - so, I/we brought some of it and listened to it - it was magical on CD as well

but, when we got back to Oz - it was so out of place - that, you wouldn't listen to it more than once

there's something about being surrounded by the music in a place where it lives - that it just is a totally different experience - almost as strong as the memory of smell

I want to try that with cars and bikes etc.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.