Too tall?, page-402

1. 85,885 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    it takes longer to check and upload the videos - plus after doing what I've done for the last week - then, you read what idiots and dickheads say who would really love to go and pick fights with China etc. -- well, you just have to shake your head and it's difficult not to say something really

the world isn't all that crazy a place - but, humans sure are - that's very clear.

I'm having a break - living in a car park for a few days with some frogs who have the same idea - the weather is awful - so, living in a carpark with a great supermarket etc only metres away is a really living the dream thingy

after I'm rested - I'll head back up to the hills - I also wouldn't mind seeing the last post at 6 PM at the Verdun Citadel - that's enough for a while - then I'll head to Germany - back to the capital of the Western Roman Empire - and head to Neandertal - I don't want to miss that one - and, I want to get it early in case life intervenes - which, it seems to do regularly for me

I've been trying to work out where to go in Germany - there's a lot of ground in there - I've really only got Trier, Idar-Oberstein and Neanderthal as must do's -- I guess it'll all fall into place as it usually does

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.