sorry for delay no - I find that now particularly I’m alone-...

1. 80,739 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    sorry for delay

no - I find that now particularly I’m alone- even though I’m now flush - my nature is for whatever reason - value driven

so, I actually live very cheaply - but I’ll pay a high price for something really good- but consider it cheap - but no matter how much money I have - will baulk when I think something poor value.

ie. I might have a million dollar kitchen - but a 2 dollar egg slice

every day stuff is the same

I really don’t use much.

I was only thinking about it lately because I have seen some very expensive bikes lately - and I looked at them - but none of them come close to the one I got here last year - which was?? 200 or 250 euro

there’s something about it - it’s like fitting onto a feather glove.

I picked up one of the prison vans bikes - geesus- I need weight work for that.

anyway - no.

atm it’s hot - and I’m just getting back into training

I’ve had a bad run - a misunderstanding with the instructions for learning to rollerblade didn’t do me the world of good

then in Germany I got bitten or something by something like a stealth German crocodile

now- I decided to waddle up to the local tabac for a cool one to check out the new waitress and I was wetting my T shirt at the boat before I left and some flying froggie monster bit me up near the arse

Geesus- it’s a wack - and I’ve read up on - what flies and bites in frog land and I saw the little bugger - it flew out of my undies when I was trying to inspect if it had taken anything away

and the thing that came up was tsetse fly

geesus - ya gotta be kidding

and they say Oz is dangerous

crikey

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.