Too tall?, page-350

1. 81,132 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    how long????

I don't know ---------- between covid lockdowns, vaccination appointments, closed canals, thoughts on if I would really like to stay here because I like it so much

I honestly don't know

didn't see the Ganges thingy

I've never been to India and have no desire at all

?????????? well - that is - if I don't think about it - I have to say that I'm impressed with the old Indian cultures where I've seen them

(no no no - please - just France -- with a bit of Germany and Switzerland chucked in - and ???????????????????????? maybe a bit of Italy)

I've been allergic to Italy - then, believe it or not - things changed for me and I started thinking about where I'd like to live - and, I thought - I wonder what this Lake Como fuss is all about ------------ so, I went and looked at it - (on the net)

hmmmm - ok - I started looking about for the essentials - like where the coffee shops are ------------------ guess what?

in France - you get totally crap spit out - ya gotta be kidding coffee for about 2 to 4 euro ---------------- expensive and awful -

Lake Como - where all the richies live -------------------------- 1 Euro - or maybe 1.3

?????????? how is that possible? - but, I went to several (using google maps) near where I was interested and they were all similar

here - the only time I go for coffee is because I like the girls who work there - definitely do not go for the coffee - nothing surer about that one

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.