Morning --- well - I'm long Pfizered up and we're well out of...

1. 80,979 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Morning --- well - I'm long Pfizered up and we're well out of lockdown --

and, I've had a major change of plan.

I'm off road tripping for a ??? couple of months - perhaps 3 months - 1 to 3 - see what happens.

I've been presented with a symbiotic deal - I kept an eye on a boat for a German couple over winter - they have now taken their boat and are on a long journey to the very north of Gemany - they have this wild camper - an ex prison van - and, they've offered it to me for 3 months - in the end - I'll end up in Germany somewhere - the boat will look after itself -

so, in the next day or few, I'll do a little shakedown trip - then - off over France and Germany for a couple of months - I'll start posting pics soon of the trip -- I've got a few close places that were just too far for biking and walking - Morvan, Tonnere, the one below is a dead certainty,
    Obélisque De La Bataille De Fontenoy en 841

I'll also head to the Briare area - then when further out - Britany probably - definitely Verdun - which was difficult last year to get the boat to - and, many other places - then head over to Germany etc.

weather is finally turning really beautiful - will be complaining about how hot it is regularly I guess ------- drove a bit yesterday - first time driving in Europe in many years - -bloody frogs are still on the wrong side.

anyway - some things in life never change - no matter if you've got a Corolla in the shed or a yellow Ferrari in the garage in France - for me - I've always had 'odd' vehicles --------- and, here we are - nothing changes.
    I've got room for 3 women in prison cells (na - the cells have been cut out) - but, unchanged - the truck would have been a mobile fetish machine

hot weather roof ventilation --------------- no problem

Screenshot 2021-05-29 070851.jpg

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.