Too tall?, page-374

1. 82,035 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    apologies if this film is difficult to see and understand - let me know if it's crap and I'll not do one like it again - but, if you think it's worth it - let me know -

So, just a note on the practical's -- as I said - if one is self contained - I saw heaps of spots to just pull off - just parking spaces - many with rubbish bins - it might be harder when there's a million tourists - atm - pandemic world - you can go where you want easy.
    This is my first time back driving on the wrong side of the road in years - my old nav systems have gone dinosaur - so, I tried google maps - hmmm - would do in a pinch - but, today, my first trial of Tom Tom Go - I used tom tom years back and like it on 'some platforms' - now - today - yeah - it's good - it's got a few features google hasn't got - I like that it's got features like 'bugger off big roads' mode - 'old winding road' mode - as well as 'fastest' and 'shortest' -
    I also find that I'm fully confident to go by voice only if necessary - plus - thank god for this - it shows me the speed limits - and, if I'm speeding - I never found google to have all those options - perhaps it does - not that I found easily. Tom Tom is also great at offline - which, supposedly so is google - but, google has often lost my maps - hopefully tom tom will hold my maps - it always did in the past ----------- anyway - back to touring -

As I said before - Morvan is a HUGE deal in the French Resistance - now - this will probably be a bit painful - but, I videoed the movie they show you - when you walk around the museum - you see all the displays - and you get a good audio cover - but, the movie gives a pretty good idea of what happened - now - the English i in the top left -and, yes - it might be odd to watch this - it's about 15 minutes - I split it into 3 clips - but, if you slug through it - it gives a good idea of what happened in the Morvan ----------- hope it works for you all

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.