THR 6.67% 1.6¢ thor energy plc

took another look

1. 1,034 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    if anyone is interested heres some facts about the ann:

correct me if im wrong... but,

extract from recent ann:

indicates that THR should be receiving results from recent drilling and finalizing the revised JORC...as stated

Thor’s consultants will determine a revised JORC resource as soon as the assay results from
    the recent drilling become available.

now i get the impression THR is expecting these results to come through before APRIL 30th

as indicated...

The parties are scheduled to meet in Perth, to commence commercial negotiations, on
    Monday 30 April 2007.

secondly in the ann its stated that...

Thor is endeavouring to have this completed within the
    above time restrictions.

and...

Thor is optimistic that all outstanding matters will be resolved.

now, the reason for the delay is obvious...HNC want to complete the DD on the revised JORC. thats only fair and professional to have all the info as fact before launching into any agreements.

the ann: also indicates that...if HNG decided to proceed it was the intention of both Thor and HNG to complete binding terms and suitable off-take arrangements by 30 April 2007.

this its now pushed forward 2 weeks...only 2 weeks.

so get a grip and remember why you bought this company in the first place...this is a company that isnt mucken about...and i don't believe for one moment HNC is mucken about either...you bought and held for that reason.

HNC is a BIG company...and from what i have learnt the Chinese are hungry for tungsten-molybdenum

Hunan Nonferrous Metals Corporation Limited (HNC), listed in Hong Kong in May 2006 with a current market capitalization believed to be in excess of US$2 billion.

so if the ann is anything to go by the results of drilling and revised JORC are due within the next 7 working days...negotiations commence in 7 working days and in 16 working days from this date we will all know the details of the HNC off take agreement.

THOR remains confident in its discussions nothing has changed..IMHO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add THR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $3.726M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.6¢ $602 37.61K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 362336 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 180220 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
THR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.