88E 0.00% 0.3¢ 88 energy limited

Older good research mate, very concerning isn’t it! We are in...

1. 5,177 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3137
    Older good research mate, very concerning isn’t it! We are in Dec and still no concrete timeline for Feb 2023 and could be delayed till 23/24. WTF!!!!!

Unbelievable that they still don’t know exactly where to drill after all this time. The location surely wouldn’t be that far from a rough area selection. Just flip a coin if they are still clueless imo to find a spot, as can’t be as bad as past locations, lol.

Or do they want to hire another group of 3rd parties to assist them. Or better still get PANR to spray paint an X mark for them. What a joke of a stock this is becoming imo.

Only had a year to find the right location and with PANR doing all the hard work with successes basically dragging them back to this area waving a red flag saying over here guys, you might find oil this time after many years wandering blindly all over Alaska wasting hundreds of millions, drilling dusters.

This clearly demonstrates to me that this company is truly out of their depth with the necessary skill set imo. Just pay PANR to drill it.

Seriously if they do not drill in Feb 2023, my 0.005 orders will get filled. Will put orders in now from 0.002, to 0.004 as the SP will obviously get smashed if they wait 2 yrs to drill. So better raise cash now as now that this uncertainty will certainly affect SP. Lol.

I thought 12 months to only drill 1 well was bad. Now this company is taking this lifestyle imo to the next level drilling possibly our next well in 2 yrs. PANR drilled how many in 12 months. Just not good enough is it and I expect a drill in Feb 2023. If NOT, then I expect some resignations asap has to happen.!!

This company has to announce some certainty for holders ASAP. We as investors need urgent clarity. We wouldn’t have invested big $ to be delayed another year. Just not good enough and we all deserve so much better than what this company is doing imo. The only certainty that I see is that they still earn big $ for doing what exactly.

We all deserve so much better from this joke of a stock in my opinion. Merry Xmas to all see you in 2024, lol such B$ isn’t it imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $86.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $83.50K 28.71M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
584 1051136741 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 396130660 97
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ 112292605
Last updated 15.17pm 03/06/2024 ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.