ZMM 0.00% 1.2¢ zimi limited

eventit LOL buddy.I've been traveling since my post early this...

1. 18,150 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    eventit

LOL buddy.

I've been traveling since my post early this morning, and have just arrived home.

hmmmmm, so we close @ 3.2. My average is 2.9.......so still have my nose in front.

I don't see to much collateral damage here.

If you want my opinion ........there are those of us on the WHN thread that like to try to inject a little humour into the drudgery of stock trading.

I have found in the past that those who don't have or have lost their sense of humour are those that are perhaps over extended and in deep doo-doo, especially in this current market climate.

I don't think I have ever offered a forward price on WHN except to say that I would be happy with $3.02 without offering a time frame.

Mate I'm not a day trader or anything like that. I do my own research and sometimes like with my post this morning about the oppies, I like to canvas other opinions as I did.....and the response was helpful to me and after all as I understand it that's what hotcopper is all about.

If you can't see through or understand the humour in Mrdeeds posts then could I recommend you read them again.

Cheers mate and good trading

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.