MMS 0.12% $16.84 mcmillan shakespeare limited

toot toot mms train ready to move up, page-13

1. 10,373 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Hi rorkes

As I mentioned on another thread, I think that (by far) the vast majority of trades are simply computer generated. You can see that occasionally in that when a bid is given the price just runs down instantaneously through numerous levels, hits the bottom and immediately bounces back in the same manner.

Being automatically generated trades of course means the particular trades have nothing to do with true underlying fundamentals. Of course such trades also trigger stops from the small time punters that have tried to pick the bottom.

Problem with MMS at the moment is the stock is trading with negative sentiment and that isn't going to turn around very soon.

Another factor that doesn't help the stock is the lack of liquidity. About 65% of the stock is held by Insto's and Directors, which leaves only about 27mio shares available to trade. Today's turnover was just over 5% of the 27mio shares. A very high measure for any "normal" stock.

From all accounts business is now back to normal, as such the stock just needs to settle back to a level where the market feels the risk-reward ratio is reasonable value. And IMHO that is not $15+ as some are convinced (or trying to convince others). I have maintained from some time now around $13 is fair value.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$16.84
Change
-0.020(0.12%)
Mkt cap ! $1.172B
Open High Low Value Volume
$16.85 $17.10 $16.83 $2.973M 175.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1218 $16.83

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$16.92 1365 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.