QPN 27.3% 0.8¢ quest petroleum nl

Well I will have another go stuverine since I seem to be getting...

1. 8,088 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    Well I will have another go stuverine since I seem to be getting you in a more mellow stage than with your first post tonight.

Let's take that point about Mark's salary.

Now I am presuming that the figure you quote for 2009 at $145,000 is from detail in the annual accounts from yesterday.
    (I must confess that I have not had the time to look at them more fully yet)
    But assuming that is where that figure comes from then surely you are being a bit unfair again by comparing the full year figure for 2009 ($145,000) with what would have been a very few months of 2008 year (from 7th April to about June 30th ....just under 3 months ) = $30,000

Okay so he has been given various incentive options and they might get in the money if he can lift the share price accordingly.
    Well those sort of incentives (rightly or wrongly) are par for the course in most of those junior miners and oilers aren't they ????

If he can get them into the money then he must be getting the share price moving in the direction that I want it to go too so I don't really begrudge him that "benefit".

I'm not saying I'm ecstatic about those sort of deals but ..... ??????

Anyway the salary that Mark gets is a lot less than Anthony Kain used to get so that must be good.

I'm happy for him to get $145,000 if he can turn QPN around and get it into a position where it is exposed to a greater extent to possible deals where drilling could bring dramatic returns

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.