CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

toot toot!!, page-15

1. roh
    4,061 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2

tv105,

The delay in the commissioning of the crusher has to be balanced with the upgrade in capability.

As Charlie 123 states, there has been and continues to be remarkable progress made at Rocklands confirmed by a recent onsite inspection by one of my correspondents. The progress evident from a visit twelve months earlier was described as "tremendous" .

Every new announcement confirms the implementation program is going well. Very few make it from explorer to producer. CuDeco has joined a very select group.

When I see criticism of CuDeco and its management, I immediately think of its success and of those junior explorers who have failed or are about to fail and how I and my other family members were so fortunate to have been on a winner and not a loser.

My sister could not have said truer words when she said CuDECO is going mining and it is not going broke.

In the July edition of Äustralian Mining" there is an article titled "Juniors at risk of collapse" which states Hundreds of mining juniors and explorers are at risk of going under before the year's end, a new report has warned".

This is a rather long depressing article . when I read it ,it made me more appreciative that our family had invested in CuDeco and not in one of those failed companies.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.