CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

toot toot!!, page-34

1. 46,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8735
    " All copper concentrate and native copper will be trucked to Townsville in containers and loaded directly onto ships until the port facility is operational. Rocklands mine manager Andy Kehoe said native copper had already been stockpiled and would be ready for transportation as early as September. Mr Green said trucking the native copper would add 50 per cent to costs but still be profitable"

Desie the NCU is 98% pure copper so its less bulk tonnage than the copper concentrate that will come out the back end on the concentrator plant- - Trucking all the way to the port instead of rail from Cloncurry to townsvile will add 50% to the transport costs but the NCU product will contain considerably more CU and $$$ tahn concentrate

DSO sulphide ore is an entirely different prospect and will be heavier tonnage and less valuable $$$ than copper concentrate out the back end of the mill - I remain unconvinced that its going to be viable to truck DSO ore all the way to townsville as per the NCU.

Either-way no actual cash flow model has been tabled ! how much money will it generate ? will it be enough to for-fill CDU,s total spend prior to the plant , port and rail facilities being total finished at full ramp up ?

Still lots of unanswered questions,

hOOt
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.