CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

toot toot!!, page-51

1. 1,972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 580
    This "Toot Toots" thread has turned into a load hot cow shite !! It goes on and on and on and on!!!Boooriinggg!

Maybe the Ex Cultites might like to give the forum a break.

The whole thing stinks. The Long term holders do not need to be given any more drivel. They will hold.. unlike the ex holders with agendas or current non holders with agendas.

Why don't the traders and shorters and just give the holders a break ..let alone the potential investors.

This forum seems to be infested with lice/fleas and assorted bloodsuckers.

There seems to be a concerted effort every day to discredit anything CDU announce...bugger me ,you are better of off with CDU not announcing anything!!

There is definitely a hard core troupe of recalcitrants on the CDU Forum .. what a HOOT ..what a load of crap ..bugger the niceties ..it needs to be said ..it is non relenting and seems to be a daily and very concerted down ramping event by the same Psuedonyms.

What is the real agenda???

Bugger the old "Cult" losses ..the psuedos have had enough time to compensate for previous losses. You all seem to agree that CDU is a great trading stock. It is and always was ,due to the shorting.

So why continue the BS nit picking??? It must be in your interest to do so!

Hoots , you Charts, as an ex Cultist (refer to TV) are getting very boring indeed ..what purpose do they serve..is it yours? ..maybe you should restrict them to the Chartist forum. Self serving indeed.

Most punters in the ASX resources trading game have copped a hiding in the last few years, you are not the only one ... remember the "Punter" qualification ..most long term holders have not ..they are still holding and most likely picking up some undervalued shares in the meantime.

What's wrong with you people/ downrampers.. you know who you are ??

What is your game?

CDU is mining and going to production ..that is fact ..they will get the product to customer and it will earn income...very soon.

Have any of you ex Cultists helped that transition?

Why are you still here if you do not think the company will produce the results?

The shorters have done great job stuffing up investment into the mining exploration sector, per se,but CDU and WM is out of their reach now.

Pity this crap still goes on in the market.

That's how it is (my view only) ..like or lump it. If you don't like hit the ignore button .. there have been lots lately.

No advice given or intended ..just my one eyed view .. I put my own nuts on the line in mining, unlike the armchair traders/critics/chartists/down rampers/ shorters ..get out there and build your own mine.. from scratch ,you will soon learn the hard yards.

Give CDU a break,

It's not in Holders' interest not to ..non holders will not have the same view ..pretty obvious in this forum.. but that's my opinion and I do not hold...yet.

HR

No advice given or intended ..most of you know what you are doing ..if you don't ...don't do it.

A general advice is to support genuine explorers and the QLD/ Fed gov't need to do this. CDU is not in this league now ..it is a miner with an ML.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.