CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

"""INDYDOG, ok you got my attention both times,so now I am...

1. 1,262 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    """INDYDOG, ok you got my attention both times,
    so now I am feeling a little duppted, that I waited all day for something good to happen, I'm still waiting, care to give us """some more info after having us on tender hooks all day""""

Hi GFM

This kind of ramping is no different from the disciple who declared the night before the commencement of the big M&G sell down, that instos were ringing large holders to buy their shares.

These posts get plenty of accolades from the cult members, while those who raise genuine issues and questions are personally attacked in the forum.

I look at the big picture in terms of investment returns. If I were a long term holder, I would be asking when and how the sp will revert to above $4, being the price about 8 months ago.Not to mention the $3 avg price about 7yrs ago.

Ok you may be asking the likes of ozl, aoh (although different fish) are suffering similarly. However, with those companies, they did not have constant ramping about $30 sp, mouth watering divies,etc and of course worshipping and praising the md while their sps were tanking! On the contrary, holders of those shares could raise valid issues and questions without getting attacked by the true believers.

Good luck to you in this 'investment'.

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.