AVR 0.50% $17.91 anteris technologies ltd

"Toot Toot", page-120

1. 1,533 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 300
    REALLY ? Look at the positions WP has held prior !!!! What WP is being paid is in keeping with the knowledge and experience he brings to the table . Don’t go banging this crap that it’s not within the range of what Australian CEO s get paid because he’s not . WP is a world class CEO , what he’s done to turn this company around is nothing short of amazing . If you can’t realise this quite frankly your not a astute investor and seem to have little knowledge of managing a company . I personally have . I have realised the potential of this company and what WP has bought to it to correct the issues holding it back . Over the last 2 years I have invested heavily in this company realising WP s change of direction in the company could possibly realise substantial returns . This company is finally going to see great returns for those smart enough to realise it’s potential , WP was the final piece of the jigsaw puzzle needed to make it happen . So do you really think 20 million is going to set up a successful global network to market Cardiocel ? As much as WP had hoped for it to succeed he realised two things needed (1) It gained ADAPT products recognition around the world , something needed for the TAVR project ( 2 ) It put the company in a position where Cardiocel could achieve a reasonable price at sale . Do you really this Cardiocel could have been sold for that much without gaining some traction in the market place ? As I said when WP took this company over the structure and direction of this company was appalling . Quite frankly I am sick of hearing people critical of what WP has been paid here and questioning his management . If this company had been managed by others 95% would have sent it into liquidation years ago leaving investors penny less . GLTATH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$17.91
Change
-0.090(0.50%)
Mkt cap ! $344.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.00 $18.10 $17.75 $74.32K 4.151K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 681 $17.90

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.25 100 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.