AVR 0.00% $18.00 anteris technologies ltd

"Toot Toot", page-126

1. 1,533 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 300

Hi Erie , I also have been trading / investing for more years than I like to remember . I bought back into AVR /AHZ when things got extremely tough only because I realised the value of the ADAPT tech grossly exceeded the MC I totally understood (from experience ) what a tough gig WP had inherited when taking on the role as CEO of AHZ . Quite frankly the guys a genius , his management / strategy to drag this company back from almost certain bankruptcy amazes me . At the moment the company is not in a bad space but your right the exercising of these options will put AVR squarely back on its feet . The valuations WP has commissioned are genuine and unbiased . IMO AVR is heading for a MC of around $40 to $50 before the middle of the year once FDA approves the trials . The options at that point will more than likely be trading at around $12 to $15 lower than the SP . Gone will be the days of scoring 3 or more options for the price of 1 share . I would urge holders of these options when the SP reaches this point to exercise them . This will not have a dilutional effect rather a positive reassuring effect when investors read the 4C quarterly report .
    . What has been holding this company back is bad sentiment / comments , lack of finance and SB continually selling of . The value of the ADAPT tech / IP and the TAVR has allways IMO been far far greater than the MC the company held 2 yrs ago . Investors will start to realise the acquisition price paid for AVR should be substaintialy more than what Corevalve achieved because of the next gen TAVR the inclusion of the ADAPT IP GLTATH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.00
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $346.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.00 $18.10 $17.70 $58.64K 3.27K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 109 $18.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.10 700 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.