AVR 1.64% $18.00 anteris technologies ltd

Hi redant,Also a long term holder, I just had a look at my...

1. 100 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    Hi redant,
    Also a long term holder, I just had a look at my records,

I bought a parcel at 0.17c in Feb 2014 (equates to $170 in today's money after consolidations - ouch!),
    I've not sold any and have managed to average down over the past 7 years to approx $15, still in the red but getting closer to green.

I really like the science and the innovation of our DurAVR,

I have been reading some studies regarding Commissural Alignment recently and believe this is going to be a huge advantage over the other TAVR devices available even before we take our one piece ADAPT material with better hemodynamics .

Quoted from the National Library of Medicine -
    Commissural alignment (CMA)

"Commissural Alignment of Bioprosthetic Aortic Valve and Native Aortic Valve Following Surgical and Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement and its Impact on Valvular Function and Coronary Filling

Results: With SAVR, 27 of 28 cases (96%) were aligned and 1 had mild CMA. For all types of transcatheter heart valves (THVs), there was random valve implantation with regard to commissural alignment: 22% of THVs were aligned, 25% had mild CMA, 22% had moderate CMA, and 31% had severe CMA. The degree of commissural alignment was not associated with a difference in transvalvular gradient, paravalvular aortic regurgitation, or simulated coronary filling. However, there was a significantly higher rate of mild central aortic regurgitation in those THVs with moderate or greater CMA compared with those THV with mild or less CMA (7.8% vs. 1.1%; p = 0.03).

Conclusions: Commissural alignment is excellent in case of SAVR but random in case of TAVR. There is no association between CMA and transvalvular gradient or coronary filling; however, there is a significantly higher rate of mild central aortic regurgitation in case of moderate or greater CMA."

Like many long term holders still hanging in there and daring to dream!

GLTATH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.00
Change
-0.300(1.64%)
Mkt cap ! $346.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.29 $18.30 $17.65 $181.7K 10.18K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30 $17.72

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.00 499 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.