GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

hi cmonaussie, i have given you the TU a few times and is gets...

1. 2,367 Posts.
    hi cmonaussie, i have given you the TU a few times and is gets taken away in a flash - sad really... Some people live with there heads in the sand!

I have lost a hell of a lot of money in this company but i would still prefer to hear the truth then crap that's going to make me feel good, the only thing that's going to do that is a higher share price - that's it!

Not sure about your title for the start of a new thread - tooth fairies and easter bunnies, one thing i learnt at a young age was for ever action there is a reaction. Contradiction maybe - but facts in a post and starting a thread like that is not the same.

A lot of what you say is very true, but most holders would prefer fiction then fact!

There are also some posters that post for the sake of posting and that's a shame as quantity is certainly not quality!

* I have decided to get of Hot copper its doing my head in - it does get quite addictive trying to read all the posts and most of them are just filler - no doubt people on HC have lost a lot of money getting sucked into the hype.

** Anyway all the best everyone, i hope Steve gets this company of the ground, in our case under the ground lol
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.